11.21.2010

Guess who's 12

This handsome little bugger turned 12. It was a great day and I was glad to be home to spend it with him. He started the birthday off with going with his Aunt Desi to the midnight showing of Harry Potter, he only slept in until 8 am because he was so excited to get his gifts. Londy and Jaxie gave him a big bag of candy, beef jerkey, pez and all his other favorites. He played at his futsal game and scored 3 goals. Afterward we went to Chilis and he got a new cell phone and some clothes.
The next day we rented an indoor field and we all went and played a couple soccer games, soo much fun I must say but we are soo out of shape!This is his barcelona soccer jersey birthday cake

The junior league. :)
Logs we love you!!! You make me soo proud I love how you laugh and how at times you get onerey but how fast you can change your attitude. I love that you love your sisters and that you love being teased by your dad. I love that you get homesick even when you are home.:) I am soo proud that you have made such awesome decisions in your life and how proud I was today when you graduated primary and received your faith in God award. I love how after you received the priesthood you felt "different" I am so proud to be your momma! I love you tons bubbie!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Logan, you will always be my "Number One" grandson!! Not just because you were the first, but because you are such an outstanding "young Man"! I love being able to watch you grow, and be such a great example to your sisters and the other grandkids in our family!! I love you!!
Grampa Jay

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

He is such a great example for every single one of us! We love you Logan!!! and hopefully one day you will give in to giving me hugs and kisses when saying hi to me!!! lol