1.05.2009

I'm a Grandma- to 4 little PUPPIES!!!

Okay so we don't have pictures yet,(Lola is quite protective) but we had puppies!!!! YEAH! They are super cute and super small. We had 5 but we lost one, so we have 4. Three are boys and one sweet "little miss priss". The kids have been able to name them however the names change each day. Logan wanted to name them LT #1, LT#2, LT #3, and Junior LT( LT is a football player for the San Diego chargers- I think his last name is Tomlinson but I don't know the first) Anyways Jaxie has been super cute and wants to hold them all the time and talks so sweet to them. She took it the hardest when we lost the little runt of the bunch and each day she says she misses that little puppy- boy it has been a real experience with losing that one puppy. I told myself I wouldnt get attached and knew the odds were that we would lose at least one, but that doesn't make it any easier especially when you have kids that are old enough to understand. And in case you don't know this- my kids wear their hearts on their sleaves!(thanks to their tender hearted father) Anyways Lola has been quite the little trooper and a very good mother I can't believe how instinct just takes over and she knows exactly what she is supposed to be doing. Anyways we had quite the weekend and look forward to the next few weeks with brand new puppies running around!!!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

I am so jealous!! I want a puppy! :) They sound like they are alot of fun! Sorry you lost one! :(

Anonymous said...

hey congrats on the pups now your a grandma just like me!
sorry about the pup that passed on.
see ya later

TRICKY said...

don't you guys now there are already thousands of puppies that need homes out there?! i can't wait to see a picture and we approve of logan's names!